The Coffee Plunger, also called French Press, is probably the simplest and cheapest option to make your rich, full-bodied coffee.
Benefits of the Coffee Plunger:
- Easy to use. Add ground coffee beans and boiling water in the coffee plunger and then, press down the filter.
- Economical. Much cheaper than buying your coffee from a Cafe.
- Easy to clean. No fancy delicate parts to clean.
- Portable. No power required. Take it with you to work or when travelling.
- Reusable metal filter. No maintenance cost e.g. paper filters.
- Versatile. Use your plunger to make tea. Ideal to filter herbal, black or green tea leaves.
If you're a first time coffee plunger user, here's How to make plunger coffee
Comes in 350ml (3 cups) or 800ml (6 cups).
Oops! Sorry, SOLD OUT of 350ml but you might like the Grindripper Kit.
Price excludes GST.