The S Filter is a reusable stainless steel filter made by
Kaffeologie for AeroPress.
The major difference with the AeroPress paper filters is that
the coffee oils that give coffee its distinctive flavour can pass
through the fine mesh rather than being absorbed in the paper and
wasted. This results in a full-bodied coffee.
Benefits of the AeroPress S
- Flavour: Coffee oils are retained for a
- Easy to clean: Simply rinse under water
- Reusable: Eliminate the buying inconvenience
of paper filters
- Durable: Last a lifetime under normal use
- Sustainable: Reduce paper waste &
- Economical: Save on ongoing cost of
- Practical: Ideal for travelling and
Features of the AeroPress S
- Steel ring: provide a strong frame for
sturdiness and durability
- Ultra-fine filtering mesh: openings of
only 60 microns with more than 50,000 holes per square inch
- Stainless steel mesh: will be not fray.
Made to USA quality standards
AeroPress Brewing tips of
- "Stop pressing when water surface is broken by the coffee
- "Slowly push the coffee in the cup - stop before you hear the
- "Try using less finer grinds if you have sediments."